Thursday, September 10, 2009

Conference Feedbacks from Estonia

Conference in Rumania

I will never forget the visit to Rumania because these days were amazing. It was very useful- I could use my English. I made so many new friends, all of them were kind, funny and friendly. We did many things together at the conference and I enjoyed it. I’m going to miss everybody, especially Oana, who is one of the kindest person I’ve ever met. The Trip to Maramures was interesting. We could see the life in prison and we visited museums. I really didn’t want to leave – the tears started to fall. I hope I can see my friends again in the future.
Special thanks to everyone in that project.

Silva Joessar

These were useful five days that I spent at the conference in Romania. I’m really happy for the opportunity to be there. I want to thank my family and Mrs Mariana. The conference was really awesome, special for me. I enjoyed the trip to Maramures county, it was wonderful to see the great nature. I’m glad that I was improving my skills in English. The festive dinner was amazing with folk dances. I had such a great time in Baia Mare. Thank you again for the opportunity.

Juhan Taalik

This trip to the conference in Romania was a great chance to improve my English, work together and make new friends. It was the first time in my life I had to stay in front of so many people and present our ideas about the project. I made a lot of new friends. I stayed at Dan’s place and I was surprised what a beautiful home they had. His family was very friendly and kind. The festive dinner was pretty with folk dancers. We had a lot of fun there with our new friends. The Romanian girls are so beautiful. The weather could have been better but I had a great time anyway.

Siim Asperk

I think this experience has changed me a lot. Now my English is much better, I found new things about Romania and I love Romanian people, they are warm and friendly.
The conference was very useful for me. I learned a lot of new things – I didn’t know much about immigration. I really liked the Turkish boys singing and showing the film. Making the business plan was cool and the presentation. The festive dinner was nice, the dancers were great and food was interesting .The trip to Maramures county showed me how beautiful is Romania. I’m missing the people I met there. Thanks for everything! I hope I can come to Romania some day.

Liis Lillestik

These days in Baia Mare have been great. I have learned a lot of new things and I’m thankful for the knowledge I gained. I have made a lot of friends and had a great time. I think this experience will be useful in the future. I’m happy that I took part in the project.

Marii Sernjuk

The trip to Romania was amazing. Everything was really well organised and everybody was friendly. The conference was so useful. It was really interesting to hear about immigration problems in other countries. These problems are everywhere. I liked the group work where we made a business plan. On our last day we had a wonderful opportunity to have a look at different places in the county of Maramures. I want to thank my family. They were so nice and friendly with me. I would like to thank Mariana who was so nice with us and found time to talk to everyone. She has so much energy and had organised a super conference. I honour her so much.

Terje Vandmann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home