Thursday, June 4, 2009

Feedback, Till

Dear all,
Back home, I would like to thank Mariana once again for the perfect organization of this wonderful conference. I would also like to thank everybody for the contributions they made to make the meeting a great success. We enjoyed ourselves very much and went home with a load of new experiences. It was great for me to meet all the teachers again and to have so many interesting conversations. I think the students did a great job and participated very well. They really tried to make it their own meeting!On behalf of the German team I want to express our gratitude especially to Theodor Marton and his students for the excellent presentation about the topic of German immigrants to Romania. That was really interesting and a very nice idea.
Best regardsTill Winkler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home